The last scraps of the 2nd
we have 30 left of the 2nd press and that’s it
Thanks so much!
It’s not out til March dude! We’ll have copies of Whatever and Feeling Better doe
Hold Open My Head - Nai Harvest
Shout out to the boys. Finally announced the new EP will be out on March via Topshelf, and Dog Knights Records.
Keep your eyes peeled
THANKS SO MUCH
Hi. Please welcome Nai Harvest to the Topshelf Records roster. We’ll be co-releasing their new EP Hold Open My Head with Dog Knights Productions on March 3, 2014. You can listen to a new song — the EP’s title track — over on NME Magazine right now. Pre-order info soon.
The band will also be on a UK tour with Gnarwolves later this month:
- December 09, 2013 - Devizes, Corn Exchange
- December 10, 2013 - Plymouth, White Rabbit
- December 11, 2013 - Bristol, Exchange
- December 12, 2013 - London, Old Blue Last
- December 13, 2013 - Cambridge, Portland Arms
- December 14, 2013 - Leeds, Cockpit
- December 15, 2013 - Glasgow, Audio
- December 16, 2013 - Nottingham, Red Rooms
- December 17, 2013 - Lincoln, Scene
- December 20, 2013 - Brighton, Haunt
Not familiar with Nai Harvest? Listen to their fantastic Whatever LP.
Hold Open My Head by James Fisher
Along with info on their new 7” record. Check back here on Wednesday for more info about both of those things!